The dancers will train three times week for a total of classes. The senior elite team will compete at Two competitions. Age requirement 9+
· All Ballet, Jazz, lyrical classes are mandatory
· Option to take a 45 minute Acro, tap, or pointe class
· 2 mandatory competitions in April & May
· 3 mandatory competitive routines (Ballet, Jazz, lyrical)
· Entry fees for competitions are extra and will be due October 1
· Costume fees: 3 costume rental fees at $70.00/competition routine for a total of $210.00 due upon registration
· Dancers will have an opportunity to do a Solo, Duet, or Trio at the teachers’ discretion. Additional fees will apply.
· All dancers will receive a Elevation Dance Academy Team jacket.
Monday 6:30-7:30pm lyrical large group
Monday 7:30-9:00PM senior competitive choreography
Tuesday 5:15-6:00pm grade 5 ballet
Tuesday 6:00-6:30pm **pointe ** (invitation only) *additional cost*
Costume Rental $210.00
Competition Fees $180.00
Total cost $1230.00